Why use remanufactured cartridges? It makes sense environmentally since exhausted toner cartridges already consume about 40,000,000 cubic feet of our precious land fill space.
Why use ALPS? It saves you cents, lots of them. Because we are recycling the expensive materials used to form the cartridges, we can keep our costs down and pass the savings on to you. This can be done without sacrificing quality. In fact, our products give you quality equal to or superior to original manufactures.
Why do ALPS cartridges perform better?
- All of our cartridges are totally remanufactured, not just “filled” with toner
- All our products are completely cleaned, inspected and tested
- Any worn parts are replaced
- The cartridge is filled to maximum capacity with the highest quality of graphic type toner
- Each cartridge is securely packaged
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed 100% or your money back
- We remanufacture products to fit most laser printers
- Our Magnum series features the Dia Nippon Drum, the most respected leader in the imaging industry
If you want to help your budget or help the
environment, why not do both?